Proposals for workshops for EuroSense 2020 should be submitted as a normal abstract via the general abstract submission page by 13 March 2020.
Please select workshop as your preferred mode of presentation and include the word ‘WORKSHOP’ before the start of the title, e.g.: WORKSHOP: E3S Taste sensitivity WG workshop.
Please list all presenters as co-authors and the 'lead' person for the workshop should be listed as the presenting author.
A workshop is expected to promote interaction and exchange with the audience. A sufficiently wide part of the workshop should be left to discussion.
Preference will be given to proposals demonstrating that the workshop will be an effective workshop which will promote interaction and engagement from the audience rather than a collection of independent presentations on the same topic.
Proposals should indicate the following:
- Names, titles and organisational affiliations of the organisers
- Background describing the initiative for which the workshop is requested
- Objectives of the workshop and how it links to the conference themes
- Brief description of the workshop content and proposed speakers
- An outline of how the workshop is different from standard presentations and will promote interaction